Bruce Gauntlett realised that there was a need to produce a new approach to shooting. After many years running his own shoot, Bruce realised that the enjoyable elements of a day’s game shooting are derived from time spent in convivial company, in attractive surroundings, with challenging shooting as well as personal and top quality hospitality.
Bruce Gauntlett pioneered the concept of simulated Game Shooting. In so doing, a powerful new trap was developed allowing clays to be projected up to 200 yards over guns standing at their pegs in the valley below, something that had not been possible using conventional traps.
Gauntlett Sporting offers shoots on a stunning Wiltshire estate, striking distance from London making Brimslade and Gauntlett Sporting the most obvious choice for your next shoot.
- Shoots for the corporate client who is seeking to entertain clients, upper managerial teams or directors
- Private parties all year ’round
- For the young shooter wanting to have experience of shooting in a line and to gain valuable experience in etiquette of a shoot day
- For the pre-season warm up
- Ladies days
- Father and son days to introduce the younger generation